The Blaze Built-in Power Burner consists of an independently controlled 304 cast stainless steel inner and outer burner ring allowing a variety of cooking configurations. The inner ring is rated for 25,000 BTUs, and the outer ring is rated for 35,000 BTUs, for a combined total of 60,000 BTUs. The inner ring is great for simmering sauces and the outer ring is perfect for large skillets and pans. Use both burner rings together when boiling or frying. The cooking grid is constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel rods with a removable inner ring for cooking with a wok. As of March 15, 2016 — Blaze power burners have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the burners, burner grate, body, lid, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Product must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- Efficient design brings water to a boil in half the time compared to other power burners on the market
- A narrow width of 15 3/4″ allows for more room for other accessories or more counter space
- Stainless steel guard surrounds the burner rings protecting them from the wind and concentrates heat for maximum efficiency
- Push and turn knob ignition system delivers a reliable flame with every start
- Removable stainless steel cover shields burners from outdoor elements
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up