Project Name: A Quick Fix Remodel - Summer Outdoor Kitchen
Project Design Layout: Straight
Project Materials Description: Alfresco 42" Luxury Grill built-in with sear zone & rotisserie, Alfresco sealed dry pantry AXEDSP-42L – Low Profile Model, 48” Trade-Wind hood
An Update to an Existing Summer Outdoor Kitchen
This was an update to an existing outdoor kitchen. There were a couple of components that had seen better days and were in need of replacement. Although we do not dive into completely remodeling outdoor kitchens and restructuring the framing, there are some updates that can be made. For instance, if the replacement components are the same size or smaller than the existing components we are able to replace the old components. In this case, we replaced the existing Alfresco components with an Alfresco 42″ Luxury Grill built-in with sear zone & rotisserie and an Alfresco sealed dry pantry AXEDSP-42L – Low Profile Model. Because the original components were larger than the new ones, we had stainless pieces custom made to fill in the gaps.
The homeowner also wanted something to help with the smoke capture so we installed a 48” Trade-Wind hood.
We are happy to report that this outdoor kitchen is back up and running and better than ever!
Have you been thinking about how nice it would be to own a custom outdoor kitchen? Well, we can help! Give us a call today to schedule an on-site outdoor kitchen consultation.
Alfresco 42″ Luxury Grill
When it comes to professional barbecue grills, there aren’t too many more products that are better than an Alfresco Grill. Its quite literally the perfect reason to update your summer outdoor kitchen, it’s the only reason that would motivate most to want to update their old kitchen. That’s what we’re here for, though. At Elegant Outdoor Kitchens, we’ll even remodel that aged Summer outdoor kitchen, should it need a little sprucing up, that is!
The go-to grill for any outdoor kitchen enthusiast, you can count on the ALXE-42 Luxury Grill for size, performance, and power for any and all of your open-air culinary aspirations.
- Three 18-SR stainless steel high-performance Accufire™ main burners
- Integrated Mega-Drive™ rotisserie system with infrared burner
- Signature Taste™ integrated smoking system with dedicated burner and drawer for wood chunks
- 770 sq. in. actual grilling area
- 3-position warming rack stores up out of the way when rotissing
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights
- User-friendly push-button ignition with sealed 110V AC power source
- Optional standard cart, deluxe cart, or refrigerated cart
- Optional infrared Sear Zone™
- Available in LP or Natural Gas