Project Name: Natural Stone Selection - Custom Outdoor Kitchen
Project Design Layout: Straight
Project Materials Description: Dallas White granite, Skyline Stacked Stone, Blaze 25” double access doors, Blaze LTE double side burner, Blaze 32” 4-burner LTE series, Blaze rotisserie kit, Blaze 32” door & double drawer combo, Blaze Dry Storage cabinet, Blaze 4.1 CU outdoor refrigerator, Blaze 4.1 CU/4.5 CU trim kit
Although this community is not right on the coast, it certainly feels like it when you pull into it. Sticking with the coastal theme in this outdoor kitchen was one of the main objectives during this project.
This 13’10” outdoor kitchen included the following components:
- Under-mount sink with high-arc faucet (18″ L x15″ D x 7″ H) – Being that this was a custom outdoor kitchen build when the customer asked if the orientation of the sink could be rotated 90 degrees from how we usually install them, it was, of course, a non-issue.
- Blaze 25” double access doors(under sink)
- Blaze LTE double side burner(NG, with certified gas connection and leak test)
- Blaze 32” 4-burner LTE series(NG, with certified gas connection and leak test)
- Blaze rotisserie kit
- Blaze 32” door & double drawer combo (under grill)
- Blaze Dry Storage cabinet
- Blaze 4.1 CU outdoor refrigerator
- Blaze 4.1 CU/4.5 CU trim kit
The base is framed with aluminum and wrapped with a wet weather backer board. The facade along the front is a stacked stone (Skyline – follow for more stacked stone color choices).
The countertop and side/backsplash are a level 1 Dallas White granite. The side/backsplash is 4″ in height. Centered behind the grill and for a width of 36″, the backsplash rises to 36″ at the corners and arcs 38″ at the center.
The Skyline stacked stone was installed as an additional backsplash on the remainder of the back wall not covered by the granite.
Azure at Hacienda Lakes is a luxury, gated master-planned community featuring all-new architecture and resort-style amenities located in a highly sought-after area of Naples. Azure at Hacienda Lakes is situated near popular shopping and dining destinations, beaches, golf courses, and country clubs, enabling residents to enjoy Southwest Florida’s lifestyle. Elegant Outdoor Kitchens says there is no better way to enjoy Southwest Florida’s lifestyle than a beautiful outdoor kitchen to compliment your outdoor space.
Elegant Outdoor Kitchen Contracting Service of SWFL
If you are searching for a custom outdoor kitchen contracting service in the SWFL area, give us a call today, and we’ll make sure it’s done right! Elegant Outdoor Kitchens is Southwest Florida’s first choice in outdoor kitchen and outdoor living space contracting services. We build to your specifications, designing and creating some of the most elegant outdoor kitchens concepts in the SWFL region. We have the construction experience and aesthetic know-how to deliver an exquisite product that you and your family will enjoy for many years to come. Give us a call today for more information.